The Battle Stadium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Four and Champion

Go down

The Elite Four and Champion Empty The Elite Four and Champion

Post  Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm

The Elite Four is your final step before battling the champion of the Vertigo League. They have a variety of types and high stats, so remember to make some final preparations before challenging them! All E4 battles are 6 vs. 6.

• ELITE FOUR #1 - Dragon Type, Elite Four Geijutsu (551546387)

The Elite Four and Champion Falkner%28B2W2%29Sprite
  • ELITE FOUR #2 - Flying Type, Elite Four Vince (144715941), "I see your true skill and potential to be a magnificent trainer. However, your power will be determined in our battle. Don't take me lightly; my determination is sky high, and I'll blow you away if you do.

The Elite Four and Champion FlintPlatinum
  • ELITE FOUR #3 - Fire Type, Elite Four Justin (366272912), "You've come this far, but it ends with me. My spirit burns with confidence. Like me, my pokemon never back down from a battle.

• ELITE FOUR #4 - Steel Type, Elite Four Step

If you've made it past the Elite Four, your final battle awaits you. It's time to battle the Champion!

The Elite Four and Champion StevenB2W2sprite
  • VERTIGO LEAGUE CHAMPION - Miscellaneous, Champion Jake (162001061), "I've you've battled all the way up to the point where you face off against me, I can tell you have skill. I look forward you seeing that skill in battle. We'll talk soon, challenger."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://battlestadium.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum